As an unconference, the Klein News Innovation Camp sessions will be finalized the morning of the event Saturday. But we opened up your ability to submit sessions you wanted to lead.
You can still submit a session early here.
Here are some of our favorites, including several with confirmed times:
- Making Facts Matter More or Do Facts Even Matter? Yes. Now What? — Michael Gold and Daniel Victor, New York Times, and Kayla Epstein, The Washington Post
- Newsroom Self-Care in 2017 — Jess Estepa, USA Today
- Rethinking the Op-ed — Erica Palan and Emily Babay, Philly.com
- How to be a successful freelancer — Andrew Zaleski and Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato
- Examples of Solutions Reporting — Jim MacMillan (Temple University, Pulitzer Prize winner), Grace Shallow, Living Free, Shannon Wink, Billy Penn
- Local News Memberships [10am] — Christopher Wink and Cary Betagole of Technically Media
- Online News Association National Conference Talkback [10am] — Melissa DiPento
- Narcan training for journalists [1-4pm] — Elvis Rosado of Prevention Point and Shannon Wink of Billy Penn
- What’s next for OpenDataPhilly? [3pm] — Robert Cheetham, Azavea
- Lunchtime Keynote [12pm] — Bryan Monroe, former CNN Politics, Ebony and Pulitzer Prize winner