Klein News Camp Innovation has always been an accessible, low-cost event. (Your $15 entry fee doesn’t nearly cover the event costs)
However, we rely on the generosity of our sponsors to help provide the necessities to make this event rock. See some of our past sponsors here.
Currently we are in need of a few sponsors to help pay for the following: (Find last year’s sponsor one-pager here)
- Title Partner Sponsored by the Center for Public Interest Journalism (for collaborative organizing and outreach)
- Title branding
- including After Party
- Keynote Speaker (travel, expenses)
- Out-of-market attendee microgrants (details here)
- Breakfast SponsorshipÂ ($1,000, with coffee, bagels, juice and fruit)
- Lunch Sponsorship ($2,000)
- After party at local bar sponsored by the Center for Public Interest JournalismÂ
- Venue sponsored by Temple University Department of Journalism (valued at $1,500)
- General SponsorshipÂ ($500 for printing, unconference board materials and the like)
- Programs (varies)
- Swag for guests and volunteers (varies)
- Reach highly motivated, early adopting, intelligent, trend-setting news professionals.
- Day-of mention at breakfast, lunch and event close.
- Mention in pre-event email newsletter to 750 past and likely attendees
- Inclusion on the BCNI Web site.
- Branding placed on or near schedule board.
- 3-5 free tickets.
- We’ll tweet your support from @kleinnewscamp
- Branding placed on every presentation room projection screen.
- Display table in heavily trafficked atrium (optional).
- Guaranteed presentation slot (optional).