Many thanks for Carl Leiby for offering his services as session card wrangler!
Below is the complete BCNI Schedule. If your name is not next to your presentation, I apologize. Drop a comment below and I will fix it ASAP.
- Newspaper Brand vs. Journalist Brand: who will have more clout in 2010
- Beatblogging and Why News Should be Social by Pat Thornton
- Public Access Partners for Community Jounalism by Jackie Hai, Richard Caesar and Fred Obeng-Ampofo of AmherstWire.com/UVC-TV
- Washington Post Innovations Team: Making it pay and cool new things by WaPo Web ninjas
- Information Overload: Strategies for Staying Sane and Making Sense of it All(And helping our audiences do the same)
- Aggregating Community News & Citizen Journalism
- How do you reinvent j-school for 2020?
- Swarming Local News Now and in the Futureâ€¦ by Chris Krewson and Wendy Warren of Inquirer/Philly.com
- Going Hyperlocal: How Media Companies Can Spur Community Journalism
- Collaborating to curate the web by Publish2
- What would you pay for to get news? (Revenue 2.0) by Chrys Wu @MacDivaONA
- Swine Flu: Tracking and identifying ways information is being disseminated in non-traditional means by Daniel Bachhuber
- Got an idea? How to get your editor to approve
- Separating content from product by Jason Kristufek
- Community News Startups with Technically Philly by Sean Blanda, Brian Kirk & Chris Wink
- Making Money in the Web: Will a blog make you $$$ Which model works and which donâ€™t?
- Reporting On The Backchannel for your beat by @reportingon and @copress
- Using the Web to Brand a Print-heavy Community by NEastPhilly.com
- Internet Advertising: What you need to know.
- The Oncoming Revolution in College Media (it will be tweeted, btw) by CoPress
- ECOmmunity Philly: connecting green activists to green journalists(Brainstorm) by Jared Silfies